Radiating Strength in a Sea of Vulnerabilities
At Securicon, we have a vast wealth of expertise, as well as many proprietary methodologies and tools in our toolbox, to pinpoint weaknesses and recommend remediation techniques. If your issues or challenges require more creative solutions, we can handle those, too. Most tasks involve customized services, tailored to meet a specific situation or need. Our expert engineers have the experience and knowledge to strengthen even the most vulnerable security defenses.
Our services generally fall into three main categories:
We help our customers seamlessly integrate and manage all of their Information Technology (IT) security operations. Our information security consultants are dedicated to securing your systems and networks, enabling compliance with applicable regulations, guidelines, and directives.
Our Technical Consulting Services include:
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Penetration Assessments
- Security Architecture Review & Design
- Social Engineering Assessments
- Staff Augmentation *
- * Securicon’s “Staff Augmentation” services make Securicon’s expert security consulting team available to act as an extension of our customers’ internal security team. This service is customized for each client, expanding our customers’ security teams’ expertise and capabilities far beyond what it would be without augmentation.
Our security consultants and engineers can formulate recommendations in terms of applicable regulatory guidance, while helping our clients secure their infrastructures. We offer a number of Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) services specifically designed to help you stay compliant in today’s rigorous and ever-changing regulatory environment and to also ensure their systems are secure. Requirements we support, include but are not limited to, the North American Electric Reliability Corporation Critical Infrastructure Protection Standards (NERC CIP), the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), and more.
Our Governance, Risk, and Compliance services include:
- Program Assessments
- Risk Assessments
Federal information security programs are highly-regulated and audited, and chasing last year’s audit results can quickly turn into a never-ending race to get ahead. Securicon can help you get in front of your audit cycle by establishing a sound information security program that is compliant with FISMA and various National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines and mandates.
Our Federal Security Services include:
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Security Planning and Documentation – Steps 1-3b
- Security Assessment – Steps 4-4b
- Continuous Monitoring – Step 6
- Cyber Operations
- Cybersecurity Operations
- Systems Engineering Support
- Security Program Development/Support
- Technical Consulting Services
- Governance, Risk And Compliance (GRC)
- It’s time to bolster your security defenses.
Learn more about Securicon’s expert solutions by giving us a call at (571) 253-6565.